Ignik Outdoors makes quality, innovative outdoor heating products designed to keep you warm and let you stay out longer. Started from a family sailboat trip in the Arctic, Ignik is focused on sustainable, environmentally thoughtful products that give back and help solve our common, everyday need to stay warm while we live and play outside. As a proud member of 1% for the Planet, Ignik gives one percent of all sales to help fight climate change in the Arctic and protect our winters.
Location: Able to regularly travel on/off Bainbridge Island, WA
Travel: Depends on candidate
Customer Experience Representative
Full-time / Flexible + Travel / Entry-Mid level
Ignik is looking for a “Do It All” customer experience representative to join our team. Do you love helping people find the right products for their adventures? Do you want to help build an exciting brand in the Outdoor Industry? Do you like to wear several hats and collaborate with team members to improve the brand, products, and customer experience? Do you like going on adventures? Let’s talk!
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-directed person with an entrepreneurial, customer first mindset who has a deep appreciation and dedication to positive customer experience. A desire and ability to operate at a high level in a rapid growth start-up environment is a must. We need someone who enjoys collaboration and taking on responsibilities in multiple facets of the business and is looking for a new career adventure and opportunity to grow!
We are a small company with big goals and tons of opportunity.
· Manage daily customer service emails, chats and phone calls.
· Coordinate with the warehouse to ensure timely fulfillment of Direct to Consumer and Dealer orders daily.
· Organize and maintain accurate inventory of all products in IMS and POS.
· Understand the ins and outs of Shopify and e-Commerce tools.
· Process and manage customer returns, warranty claims & exchanges.
· Assist in planning and execution of all Ignik events: trade shows, consumer events, PR events, etc.
· Interface with field sales teams and PR agency and coordinate samples and promos.
· Understand and manage customer interactions on social media and digital advertising space like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Google.
· Coordinate with team to launch and manage email and social marketing campaigns.
· Have a passion for the Outdoor Industry and stay up on current trends and activities.
· Maintain a positive mindset, willingness to learn and high attention to detail.
· 2-4 Years of Customer Success experience.
· Demonstrate experience fostering customer loyalty.
· Demonstrate high level of organization and ability to effectively manage several projects and priorities.
· Experience with D2C and Dealer management.
· Experience with social media.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Confidence, self-discipline and the ability to work remote.
· Understanding of email marketing
· Familiar with EDI (SPS, Radial…)
· Expertise with Shopify / Web / Social
· Experience in the Outdoor Industry
· Flexible work environment
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Unlimited* PTO for full time employees
· Industry Deals on Outdoor Gear from Outdoor Prolink, discounts on climbing gym and ski passes (location dependent).
· Opportunities to participate in Outdoor Industry events including on-slope activations, overland festivals, trade shows and more
*Just get your work done and communicate with your boss!
· Range of $45,000 - $55,000
TO APPLY SEND RESUME AND COVERLETTER TO:
Ignik Outdoors in an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all ages, races, religions, gender identities, sexual orientations, and backgrounds to apply.