Ignik Outdoors makes quality, innovative outdoor heating products designed to keep you warm and let you stay out longer. Started from a family sailboat trip in the Arctic, Ignik is focused on sustainable, environmentally thoughtful products that give back and help solve our common, everyday need to stay warm while we live and play outside. As a proud member of 1% for the Planet, Ignik gives one percent of all sales to help fight climate change in the Arctic and protect our winters.
Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator
Full-time / Remote + Travel / Entry-Mid level
Ignik is looking for a Graphic Designer with digital marketing skills to join our team. Do you love the outdoors, photography and graphic design? Do you stay up late dreaming with your friends about how you can invent the next cool product or make something better? Do you have a comprehensive understanding of today’s social media and email marketing platforms? Do you love motion graphics, video editing and have an appetite for adventure? If so, this might be the job for you. Ignik is small, growing and full of creative opportunity.
- Can create and manage fresh and innovative marketing campaigns
- Understands Adobe Creative Suite and feels confident in Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Lightroom.
- Understands social media and digital advertising space like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Google.
- Is familiar with email marketing platforms such as Klaviyo
- Basic understanding of websites, D2C platforms and HTML
- Is passionate about the Outdoor Industry and is up on current trends and activities.
- Willingness to learn with attention to detail.
- Provides a considered online portfolio.
- 2-4 Years of graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Experience with print, typography, web and video
- Confident, self-disciplined and the able to work remote
- Understanding of email marketing
- Experience with After Effects and video editing
- Packaging expertise
- Expertise with Shopify / Web
- Flexible work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Unlimited* PTO for full time employees (*Just get your work done, and communicate with your boss)
- Industry Deals on Outdoor Gear from Outdoor Prolink, discounts on climbing gym and ski passes* (location dependent)
- Opportunities to participate in Outdoor Industry events including on-slope activations, overland festivals, trade shows and more
TO APPLY SEND PORTFOLIO AND RESUME TO: